Enable the Google Publisher Console
There are a few ways to view the Publisher Console, which can only be used on webpages containing Google Publisher Tags.
Bookmark method (Recommended)
To create the bookmark in Chrome:
- In Chrome, click the More icon and then select Bookmarks and Bookmark Manager.
- In the Bookmark Manager, right-click where you’d like to add the bookmark and click Add page....
- Enter a name (e.g., Publisher Console).
- Copy and paste this code into the “URL” box:
- Navigate to a website.
- Click on your newly created bookmark to open the Publisher Console.
- The bookmark will appear where you placed it in step 2. For example, it may be in the bookmarks bar under the address bar.
- For mobile web, you may need to load the bookmark through the address bar.
Other optionsConsole method
After loading the page, enter
Before loading the page, append one of these query string parameters to your page’s URL:
google_console=1: Makes the Publisher Console toggleable using a keyboard shortcut (see below).
google_force_console=1: Causes the Publisher Console to display automatically after the page is loaded.
Turn the Publisher Console on or off
After you’ve loaded the Google Publisher Console using any of the above methods, you can subsequently toggle it on or off using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+F10 (on a Mac, use fn+control+F10).
To prevent the Google Publisher Console from loading on subsequent page loads, be sure to close out of the Console. Click the Close button in the upper right corner of the Console.