DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP) notifications help you track important events in DFP, such as line items that are under-delivering or creatives that have been disabled because malware was detected.
- Sign in to DoubleClick for Publishers.
- Click the bell icon to open a panel with new notifications.
- For each notification:
- Click Investigate to see additional details.
- Click Dismiss to remove the notification.
- Click More to mute future notifications of the same type that don't interest you.
Personalize your notifications in the Settings menu . You can tell DFP what types of notifications interest you or see notification types you've muted, if you want DFP to display them again.
Policy violation notifications
As part of your policy violation workflow, violating content is highlighted through DFP notifications. These notifications display a daily summary of policy center-related changes that occurred in the last 24 hours. These notifications are listed by priority, allow you to quickly take action on page-level policy violations, and keep you informed on new policy enforcements.
To visit the Policy Dashboard for the option to download a CSV with page-level policy violations, click View violations.
| DFP sales management
| DFP programmatic