DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP) notifications help you track important events in DFP, such as line items that are under-delivering or creatives that have been disabled because malware was detected.
- Sign in to DoubleClick for Publishers.
- Click the bell to open a panel with new notifications.
- For each notification:
- Click Investigate to see additional details.
- Click Dismiss to remove the notification.
- Click More to mute future notifications of the same type that don't interest you.
Personalize your notifications in the Settings menu . You can tell DFP what types of notifications interest you or see notification types you've muted, if you want DFP to display them again.
Policy violation notifications
A daily summary of policy-related changes appear in your DFP notifications, including policy violations. You can click to view and resolve violations in the Policy center.
| DFP sales management
| DFP programmatic