Updating your group topics
It is important that your Meetup group is set with the correct topic categories so Meetup can properly alert potential new members.
- On your Meetup page, select “Group settings” from the “Group tools” drop down.
- Select the “Topics” section of your settings.
- See what is listed under your current topics. If it already includes “Technology” - you’re all set!
- If there are non-tech topics listed, please delete them by clicking the red "x".
- Search for “Technology” and select that topic.
- Feel free to include additional topics if there are specific interest areas for your chapter.
- Hit “Submit”.