When you’re unable to deliver to your reservation commitments, you may issue a credit to correct for over- or incorrect delivery. Planning now enables you to create credits to enable you and the agency to agree on and sign a new insertion order or a change order.
Planning treats a credit like inventory in most ways. You create a credit the same way you create any other inventory, as shown below.
- In Planning, go to the Negotiation view and select New > Credit.
- Name the credit.
- Choose a linked Campaign Manager site or enter a site name manually.
- To search for a site name in the search box, use quotation marks around the string
- Choose the dates to which the credit should apply.
- Enter the number of credit units, and indicate whether they are impressions or clicks.
- Optionally, enter a description of the credit. We recommend this for record-keeping.
- Click Save.
The credit appears in the negotiation channel where the agency can view and respond to it.
Note: You can also create and edit credits via spreadsheets. Learn more about bulk editing