Placement cost structure
The pricing model specified for a placement:
- CPM (cost per thousand impressions)
- vCPM - Active View (cost per thousand viewable impressions - Active View)
- CPC (cost per click)
- CPA (cost per activity, which means the cost per conversion)
- Flat Rate - Impressions (the advertiser is charged a flat rate for a fixed number of impressions)
- Flat Rate - Clicks (the advertiser is charged a flat rate for a fixed number of clicks)
A placement's cost depends on the rate and the cost structure.
Placement cost data in reports is for informational purposes only, and might not reflect the actual cost of the placement as specified in contractual agreements.
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?