Find & update apps for your Mirage Solo with Daydream
Find and download apps
Important: Follow the steps below on a desktop or laptop computer, not a mobile device.
- On a desktop computer, open the Play Store.
- Search or browse for apps.
- Select an app.
- Click Install.
- From the menu that appears, select your VR device.
The app you’ve picked will install on your VR device. If you’ve installed an app that doesn’t work with Daydream, you won’t see it in Daydream Home.
Most apps update automatically, but you can choose to manually update.
- Open the Daydream dashboard by pressing the Daydream button on your controller.
- At the top right corner, select Settings All Settings Apps & Notifications.
- Select the app you want to update.
- At the bottom, select App details. If an update is available, select Update.