You can fix some problems with your Mirage Solo with Daydream by resetting it to factory settings.
Important: A factory reset erases all your data from your device.
There are two ways to reset the device:
Option 1: Use the Settings menu
Important: You won’t be able to undo this process.
- On your controller, press the Daydream button .
- At the top right corner, select Settings All settings.
- At the bottom, select System Reset options Factory data reset.
Option 2: Use recovery mode
Note: This option should only be used if you can’t access the Settings menu from Option 1 above.
Before you begin, make sure the device is charged completely.
- Turn off the device and unplug it. The screen should be blank when you wear it.
- Turn on the device by pressing and holding the Power and Volume up buttons together on the device (not the controller).
- Keep pressing both buttons, and let go of the Power button once the screen flashes.
- When you see the "No command" message at the bottom, let go of both buttons.
- Hold the Power button for 2 seconds and press Volume up once.
- Use the Volume down button to select Wipe data/factory reset. Press the Power button.
- Use the Volume buttons to select Yes. Press the Power button.
After the reset finishes, the device might reboot. If this happens, use the Volume and Power buttons to select Reboot system.