Share your Daydream experience
To let others watch what you’re seeing and doing in virtual reality (VR), you can Cast your Daydream experience to your TV.
Before you share
- Make sure your Daydream app and Google VR services are up to date.
- Make sure the device you’ll use to Cast is setup and connected to your Wi-Fi network. Learn how to set up your Cast device.
- Connect your device with the Daydream app to the same Wi-Fi network as your Cast device, like a Chromecast. Check if you can cast on your TV.
Cast Daydream to your TV
- Make sure your device with the Daydream app is on the same Wi-Fi network as your Cast device.
- On your phone, open Daydream .
- On the Daydream Home menu, use the controller to select Cast .
- Note: You might need to go through the setup tutorial to get to the Daydream Home menu.
- Select the device you want to Cast to. You can also Cast audio to your TV on this screen.
- Note: If you don’t see any devices, check that your device with the Daydream app and your Cast device are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Note: Audio casting doesn’t work on all devices.
- Start using Daydream as usual. What you see will appear on your TV.
- On the Daydream Home menu, select Cast .
- Select Stop Casting.