Share your Daydream experience
To let others watch what you’re seeing and doing in virtual reality (VR), you can Cast your Daydream experience to your TV or capture screenshots or screen recordings to share.
Cast Daydream to your TV
Before you share
- Make sure your Daydream app and Google VR services are up to date.
- Make sure the device you’ll use to Cast is setup and connected to your Wi-Fi network. Learn how to set up your Cast device.
- Connect your device with the Daydream app to the same Wi-Fi network as your Cast device, like a Chromecast. Check if you can cast on your TV.
- Make sure your device with the Daydream app is on the same Wi-Fi network as your Cast device.
- While in VR, open the Daydream Dashboard by pressing the Daydream button .
- Use the controller to select Cast .
- Note: You might need to go through the setup tutorial to get to the Daydream Home menu.
- Select the device you want to Cast to.
- Note: If you don’t see any devices, check that your device with the Daydream app and your Cast device are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Return to your app by pressing the Daydream button . What you see will appear on your TV.
- Open the Daydream Dashboard by pressing the Daydream button .
- Select Cast Stop Casting.
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?