Manage Daydream VR settings
You can pair new Daydream View headsets, Daydream controllers, and control notifications in VR Settings.
Step 1: Open VR settings
- Open Daydream .
- In the top left, tap Menu .
- Tap Settings .
Step 2: Change settings
Tap Headset to pair a headset with a controller.
Scan the QR code on the headset you’d like to pair using your phone's camera.
- Tap Controller.
- Tap Pair new controller.
- Follow the on-screen steps.
Tap Controller Handedness. Pick your preference.
Tap Daydream Keyboard to change language settings.
Tap Notifications to pick the kinds of notifications you can receive while in VR and when they appear.
Change flicker settings
If you feel eye strain or discomfort in VR, you might need to adjust the display settings in Android.
- Open your device's Settings app.
- Under "Device," tap Display When device is in VR mode Use low motion blur settings.
Change quick settings
To open Quick Settings in Daydream Home, click Settings .
You’ll be able to adjust the following:
- Turn Wi-Fi on or off
- Re-center controller — Moves the cursor back to the center of your view
- Mute audio
- Switch between right-handed and left-handed