Download as PDF
Save a snapshot of your report by downloading it as PDF. You can then share the file offline via email, print it, archive it on disk, or do anything else you can do with PDF files.
To download as PDF:
- View or edit the report you want to download.
- Apply any refinements available in the report, such as filter controls, date range controls, or data controls.
- In the upper right, click .
- Configure the download options.
- Click DOWNLOAD.
Your PDF file will be saved to your downloads directory.
For multi-page reports, you can download all pages in the report, or selected pages. If you want to rearrange the pages in the PDF output, drag them into the order you want. (This won't change the page order in the report, just the PDF.)
Ignore custom background color
Removes the report's background color. Select this to give your PDF a transparent background.
Add a link back to the report
Adds an "Open in Data Studio" link to the PDF bookmarks section. This lets viewers see your report directly in Data Studio.
Password protect report
Requires anyone viewing the PDF to supply the password that you specify.
Slow or incomplete download?
When downloading complex or multi-page reports, you may experience one or more of the following issues due to network time-out:
- The browser's status bar message may close before the download completes. Wait a few moments, then check your Downloads folder for the PDF file.
- The PDF may not include all pages. Be sure to check the download before sharing it.
- The PDF may fail to download.
If either of the last two issues occur consistently, consider downloading a subset of report pages.