Connect to Display & Video 360
Display & Video 360 is the evolution and consolidation of DoubleClick Bid Manager, Campaign Manager, Studio, and Audience Center. It offers a single tool for planning campaigns, designing and managing creative, organizing and applying audience data, finding and buying inventory, and measuring and optimizing campaigns.
Data Studio makes it easy to visualize your Display & Video 360 data:
- Style and brand your reports to match your guidelines.
- Create compelling and informative reports that can include data from multiple other sources, such Google Ads and Analytics.
- Easily share your insights, even with people who don't have direct access to that data.
- Data Studio reports stay current as your data changes; no need to rerun or download the report.
In this article:
How to connect to Display & Video 360
Currently, you can connect a Data Studio data source to a single Display & Video 360 partner. You can select multiple advertisers per partner.
- Sign in to Data Studio. After signing in, you'll see the Home page, with the REPORTS tool selected.
- On the left, navigate to the DATA SOURCES Home page.
- In the bottom right, click .
- Select the Display & Video 360 connector.
- Select the partner and advertisers to which you want to connect.
You can select multiple partners. If you do this, the data source includes all advertisers for those partners.
- In the upper right, click CONNECT.
- The data source fields panel appears.
- The data source is now connected to your data set.
Configure the data source
The data source fields panel is where you configure the data source by renaming fields and adding descriptions, adding calculated fields, and changing data types and aggregations. Learn more about working with data source fields.
Control who sees the data
In the upper right of the fields panel, you can change the data source credentials. Credentials control who can see the data provided by this data source.
USING OWNER'S CREDENTIALS lets other people view or create reports that use this data without requiring them to have their own access to the data set.
USING VIEWER'S CREDENTIALS, on the other hand, requires each user of the data source to provide their own credentials to access the data set.
Learn more about data source credentials.
Create a new report from the data source
- In the upper right, click CREATE REPORT.
- The report editor appears.
- Click ADD TO REPORT.
- This adds the data source to report.
- You can now create charts and controls that get their data from this data source.
New to Data Studio?
Use a template report
Want to get started quickly? Copy this template report and add your own Display & Video 360 data source. You'll have a fully functioning and attractive report in under a minute.
Display & Video 360 template report.
Limits of the Display & Video 360 connector
The dimensions and metrics available through Data Studio represent a subset of the fields available in Display & Video 360 Instant Reporting.
The Display & Video 360 connector returns a maximum of 2 years' worth of data.