Campaign Manager lets you measure digital marketing campaign performance by reporting on metrics like impressions, clicks, conversions, and ad spend, all broken out by dimensions such as campaigns, advertisers, placements, creatives, devices, and geographies.
With the Campaign Manager connector, you can access and transform your Campaign Manager data to generate and share dashboards with your stakeholders.
In this article:
How to connect to Campaign Manager
A Data Studio data source can connect to either an entire advertising network, or to a single advertiser.
- Sign in to Data Studio.
- In the top left, click , then select Data Source.
- Select the Campaign Manager connector.
- Select a network from the Profiles column.
- To connect to an entire advertising network, select All Advertisers from the Accounts column.
- To connect to a single advertiser, select that advertiser from the Accounts column.
- In the upper right, click CONNECT.
- The data source fields panel appears.
- The data source is now connected to your data set.
Configure the data source
The data source fields panel is where you configure the data source by renaming fields and adding descriptions, adding calculated fields, and changing data types and aggregations. Learn more about working with data source fields.
Control who sees the data
At the top of the fields panel, you can change the data credentials. Credentials control who can see the data provided by this data source.
OWNER'S CREDENTIALS lets other people view or create reports that use this data without requiring them to have their own access to the data set.
VIEWER'S CREDENTIALS, on the other hand, requires each user of the data source to provide their own credentials to access the data set.
Learn more about data credentials.
Create a new report from the data source
- In the upper right, click CREATE REPORT.
- The report editor appears.
- Click ADD TO REPORT.
- This adds the data source to report.
- You can now create charts and controls that get their data from this data source.
New to Data Studio?
Want to use this data source with different accounts? Try adding a data control.
The data control gives report viewers a way to select the account that provides the data they want to see in a report. This can eliminate the need to create separate reports and data sources for your various accounts. Learn more.
The dimensions and metrics available through Data Studio represent a subset of the fields available through the Campaign Manager Report Builder tool or the Campaign Manager API. Learn more about Campaign Manager dimensions and metrics.
The Display & Video 360 connector returns a maximum of 2 years' worth of data.