Attribution 360 connector
Google Attribution 360 (formerly Adometry) brings online and offline media together, for deeper insights that lead to better performance and higher return on marketing investment for cross-channel campaigns.
The Attribution 360 connector allows you access both Digital Attribution and TV Attribution data within Data Studio.In this article:
How to connect to Attribution 360
A Data Studio data source can connect to both TV Attribution and Digital Attribution data. Once you select the Attribution 360 connector, you will need to select your account and whether to connect to TV Attribution or Digital Attribution.
- Sign in to Data Studio. After signing in, you'll see the Home page, with the REPORTS tool selected.
- On the left, navigate to the DATA SOURCES Home page.
- In the bottom right, click .
- Select the Attribution 360 connector.
- Select your Account and Product.
- In the upper right, click CONNECT.
- The data source fields panel appears.
- The data source is now connected to your data set.
Configure the data source
The data source fields panel is where you configure the data source by renaming fields and adding descriptions, adding calculated fields, and changing data types and aggregations. Learn more about working with data source fields.
Control who sees the data
In the upper right of the fields panel, you can change the data source credentials. Credentials control who can see the data provided by this data source.
USING OWNER'S CREDENTIALS lets other people view or create reports that use this data without requiring them to have their own access to the data set.
USING VIEWER'S CREDENTIALS, on the other hand, requires each user of the data source to provide their own credentials to access the data set.
Learn more about data source credentials.
Create a new report from the data source
- In the upper right, click CREATE REPORT.
- The report editor appears.
- Click ADD TO REPORT.
- This adds the data source to report.
- You can now create charts and controls that get their data from this data source.
New to Data Studio?
Digital Attribution and TV Attribution are different products with Attribution 360. You will only be able to select the products you have purchased.
Currently Digital Attribution is only available in Data Studio to customers who have access to the Digital Attribution Beta.
Want to use this data source with different accounts? Try adding a data control.
The data control gives report viewers a way to select the account that provides the data they want to see in a report. This can eliminate the need to create separate reports and data sources for your various accounts. Learn more.