Acceptable Use Policy
Use of the Service is subject to this acceptable use policy ("AUP").
If not defined here, capitalized terms have the meaning stated in the applicable contract for the Service ("Agreement").
You agree not to, and not to allow third-parties or End Users, to use the Service:
- to generate or facilitate unsolicited bulk commercial email;
- to violate, or encourage the violation of, the legal rights of others;
- for any unlawful, invasive, infringing, defamatory or fraudulent purpose;
- to intentionally distribute viruses, worms, Trojan horses, corrupted files, hoaxes or other items of a destructive or deceptive nature;
- to interfere with the use of the Service, or the equipment used to provide the Service, by customers or other authorized users;
- to alter, disable, interfere with or circumvent any aspect of the Service;
- to test or reverse-engineer the Service in order to find limitations, vulnerabilities or evade filtering capabilities;
- to use the Service, or a component of the Service, in a manner not authorized by Google
Failure to comply with the AUP may result in suspension or termination, or both, of the Service pursuant to the Agreement.
Last updated: 2018-10-30