DFP: Updating your Sign-in Information to a Google Account
DART for Publishers (DFP) is accessible only to users who have completed the update of their username and password to a Google Account.
After you update to a Google Account, you'll be able to:
- Manage multiple DFP Accounts with one username and password. This allows you to more easily move among different DFP Accounts.
- Switch among DFP, DoubleClick for Advertisers, Query Tool, DART Sales Manager, the Dashboard, and other DoubleClick products with the same sign-in information.
- Use the same username and password for DoubleClick Accounts and other Google products for your business, such as AdWords and AdSense.
- Enjoy access to the new DFP Help Center without having to sign in multiple times.
- See useful inline help directly in the DFP interface.
Ready to update? Learn how.
Important: After you update, your DoubleClick agreements will continue to govern your use of DoubleClick services, and the Google Account Terms of Service shall not amend or supersede those agreements. Learn more.
Can't sign in after updating? Please visit the Sign-in Troubleshooting section.