DoubleClick Search: Updating your Sign-in Information to a Google Account
DoubleClick Search is accessible only to users who have completed the update of their username and password to a Google Account.
After you update to a Google Account, you'll be able to:
- Manage multiple DoubleClick Search Accounts with one username and password. This allows you to more easily move among different DoubleClick Search Accounts within the same session.
- Move among DoubleClick Search, DoubleClick for Advertisers, ReportCentral, and other DoubleClick products without having to sign in again.
- Use the same username and password for DoubleClick Accounts and other Google products for your business, such as AdWords and AdSense.
- Enjoy access to the new DoubleClick Search Help Center without having to sign in multiple times.
- Use the same username and password to sign in to all DoubleClick Search instances DSUS, DSUS2, DSEU, DSUK, and Beyond.
Ready to update? Learn how.
Important: After you update, your DoubleClick agreements will continue to govern your use of DoubleClick services, and the Google Account Terms of Service shall not amend or supersede those agreements. Learn more.
Can't sign in after updating? Please visit the Sign-in Troubleshooting section.