Getting started with Custom Search
Add custom search to your site
After you’ve created your custom search engine, it’s time to put it on your site so that visitors can use it.
- From the control panel, select the search engine you want to edit.
- Click Setup from the menu on the left and then click the Basics tab.
- Click Get code.
- Copy the code and paste it into your site’s HTML source code where you want your search engine to appear. If you've chosen the two column or two page layout option, you'll need to copy and paste two snippets of code:
- Paste the first code snippet where you want the search box to appear.
- Paste the second code snippet where you want the search results to appear.