Search results layout
You can customize the look and feel of your search engine on the Look and feel page of the Control Panel.
If you change the layout of your search engine, you must update the CSE code on your site. After you've made your changes, be sure to click Save and Get Code. Then paste the new code into your website, wherever you want the search engine to appear.
- On the Layout tab, you can specify the layout of your search results page.
- On the Themes tab, you can select a design theme for your search engine.
- On the Customize tab, you can specify exactly how you want CSE elements such as the search box, search button, refinements, and results to appear.
- On the Thumbnails tab, you can enable or disable thumbnail images in search results.
Change the look and feel of search results:
- On the Custom Search home page, click the search engine you want.
- Click Look and feel, and then click the Layout tab.
- Click the layout you want.
- To make changes to your selected style, click the Customize tab. To change the theme, click the Themes tab.
- Use the Preview box to test your choices.
- To undo your changes, click Reset.