If you have a Google Site Search engine, you can share your search engine's query quota with other search engines you own by creating a business group. Once your business group is created, all member search engines will be converted to Google Site Search and will share the query quota of the master.
- Business group: A collection of free search engines (including downgraded Google Site Search engines) that share the query quota and other benefits of the master search engine.
- Master: The Google Site Search engine on which the business group is based. All search engines in the group share the master's query quota.
- Group member: A member of the business group. Free search engines you own can be added to a business group. Note that if you've configured your search engine to search the entire web, you won't be able to add it to a business group.
Create a business group:
- On the Control Panel of your Google Site Search engine, on the left-hand side, click Business > Ownership & Group. Look into Group several search engines section.
- To add other search engines to your business group, click Add.
- Select the search engines you want to add. Only free search engines you own or administrate are available to add as members.
- Click OK.
Once your business group is created, all member search engines will be converted to Google Site Search and will share the query quota of the master.