Look and feel
You can customize the look and feel of your search engine on the Look and feel page of the Control Panel. On this page, you can:
- Specify the layout of your search results page.
- Select and customize a design for your page.
- Disable automatic thumbnails on search results.
Whenever you make changes to the Layout, you'll need to update the Custom Search snippet on your site. To get the update code, be sure to click Save and get code when you're done.
To change the look and feel of search results:
- On the Control Panel, on the left-hand menu, click Look and feel.
- In the Choose a layout section, click the layout you want.
- In the Choose or customize a style section, select the style you want. To make changes to your selected style, click Customize. (You can always revert by clicking Reset style.
- Click Save and use the Preview box to test your choices.
- When you're happy, click Save and get code. Copy the code and paste it into your site, replacing the existing code snippet.