You can promote any URL—even one that’s not included in your search engine—so that it’s displayed to users whenever a user searches for a specified keyword. You can display a promotion in search results or in autocomplete.
To add a promotion:
- On the Control Panel, in the left-hand menu, click Promotions.
- If you want promotions to be displayed as soon as the user starts typing in the search box, click Show promotions in autocomplete. More information about autocompletions.
- Click Add....
- In the Queries box, type a query that will trigger the display of your promotion. You can add more than one query.
- In the Title box, type the title you want to appear in the promotion box.
- In the Description box, type a description of the page you're promoting.
- In the Link box, type the URL you want to promote.
- If you want to display an icon in your promotion, add the URL and click Update Preview.
- Click OK.
You can also include a brief description and image for each promotion. To add or edit these additional items, as well as appearance elements such as the border and background color, click Promotions on the Control Panel, and then click Promotion Design Settings.