Provide insights into locations relevant to items in your exhibit
To add a Street View panorama to your exhibit:
- Click Select a Street View on an "Add new panel" or "Add new section" space
- Search, or zoom to a location, then drag the Pegman onto the map. Areas where Street View imagery is available will be highlighted in blue
- Drop the Pegman at the desired location, you will zoom to street level
- Click and drag the Street View image, pan and walk around, and find the best view, then click OK
- Add a caption and your preferred layout option in the same way as for regular item panels, or a title and description for a section
Cultural Institute website partners: if we have undertaken a “Street View” capture at your location, your "Museum View" panoramas can be added to an exhibit in the same way as regular image and video panels.