- Open the Item manager
- Click an item to translate
- In the item editor, click Add under the "Translations" section
- Choose a language from the menu and click Add
- Enter translations for each field, as necessary
- Scroll to the top of the page and click Save
- If necessary, add another language by clicking Add and repeat steps 4 to 6
Translations may also be provided for many items and languages at a time. Learn how to bulk translate item metadata using advanced import features.
To remove a translation click the delete symbol next to the Save button.
Learn also how to translate other content such as exhibit captions and website information.