Embedding items is similar to how YouTube videos can be embedded into other websites.
Here's how to embed an item:
Select the "Embed" publishing option
- Open the Items manager
- Select the item you would like to embed and click Edit
- Under "Publishing options", check "Embed"
- Click Save
Copy the embed code into your website
- Click an item to open it. The embed code appears in the bottom right of the item editor
- Choose an appropriate window size. This controls how large the embedded item will appear
- Copy and paste this code into a suitable location in the source code of your website
Ensure the website domain is permitted to embed your content
Only websites on domains permitted on the Embed page are allowed to embed your items. Learn more about how to control which websites can embed your content.
Below is an item embedded directly into this page, we achieved this using the instructions above.