This is very similar to how YouTube videos may be embedded into other websites. Embedding is only available for horizontal exhibits.
Here's how to embed an exhibit:
Select the "Embed" publishing option
- Open the Exhibits manager
- Select any exhibits you would like to embed
- Click the Publish control that appears above the exhibits list
- Choose the "Embed" option
- Click Apply changes
Copy the embed code into your website
- Select a single exhibit in the exhibits list
- Click Get embed code. This will appear only for exhibits using the "Embed" publishing option
- Choose an appropriate window size. This controls how large the embedded exhibit will appear
- Copy and paste this code into a suitable location in the source code of your website or blog
Ensure the website domain is permitted to embed your content
Only websites on domains permitted on the Embed page, are allowed to embed your exhibits. Learn more about how to control which websites can embed your content.