This content is likely not relevant anymore. Try searching or browse recent questions.
Students should join your club via the process below.
- Students visit g.co/csfirst/go.
- Students click the blue Enter Club Code button.
- Students enter the unique club code for your club (found on the host's My Clubs page), and after a series of prompts, a username and password is generated for the student.
- Students should then Sign In using their CS First username and password.
A few things to note about CS First student accounts:
- It's a good idea to document your students and their account info either on the roster that's included with your print materials, and/or using your own tracking method (i.e., a spreadsheet). You could also encourage students to write down their username and password in a secure location, but also somewhere that they won't lose it.
- Students can re-use their CS First accounts for future clubs and activities.
- If a student has participated in CS First clubs before, they can use their existing username and password to log in with a new club code.
- Once students have logged in using your club code and their CS First username and password, they will appear on the Student Stats page on your club dashboard.
Usernames and passwords are anonymous and randomly generated by Scratch.
Students should use these accounts to log in to both CS First and Scratch.
Hope this helps!
This question is locked and replying has been disabled.
This will remove the reply from the Answers section.
Notifications are off
Your notifications are currently off and you won't receive subscription updates. To turn them on, go to Notifications preferences on your Profile page.
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.
Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.