What is changing?
CS First is updating the signed-in experience for teachers and students to include new features and a refreshed look-and-feel.
What can I expect?
- An updated look and feel for you and your students that’s easier to navigate
- Detailed student progress, and class progress at-a-glance to better track your students’ work
- Add multiple activities to the same class to keep your classes organized
- Manage your classes with greater flexibility
If you entered student names on the beta site between June 12 and July 12, those entered student names will be lost on July 12 as we roll out the new features.
If you continue to use the same computer and browser, names previously saved on the non-beta site before June 12 will appear again on July 12.
We understand this may be disruptive and apologize for any inconvenience.
If you are on a network that blocks third party cookies, you will not be able to access the new dashboard. We are actively working to resolve this issue. Access the new dashboard on the Chrome browser by allowing third party cookies.
The following features are no longer available:
- Class start dates and schedules
- Showcase selector