Tools and tips to help you manage your CS First Classes
Your CS First dashboard contains information related to your CS First account.
To access your account dashboard
- Sign in to the CS First website
- If you aren't automatically directed, click Sign Out then try signing in again.
Account Dashboard components
Make basic changes to your account, including changing your role and opting out of CS First emails.
A list of your class locations and your role at each.
A list of all of your CS First classes and access to individual class dashboards and class codes. Click on any class for more detail.
To edit your schedule
- Click on your class.
- Click edit next to Step 2 on your class setup page.
Access to online student content, teacher resources, and digital materials.
Your class dashboard contains all necessary information, tools, and materials related a specific class.
To access your individual class dashboard(s)
- Visit the My Classes page.
- Click on the class you want to access
You must be signed in to the CS First website to access the My Classes page.
Class dashboard components
Check this tab for notifications that pertain to your class.
This tab includes all class set-up information. Use this tab to:
- edit your start date/schedule.
- check the status of your print materials.
- edit your role in the class.
- invite or edit volunteers.
- invite or edit co-hosts.