Tools and tips to help you manage your CS First Clubs
Your CS First dashboard contains information related to your CS First account.
To access your account dashboard
- Sign in to the CS First website
- If you aren't automatically directed, click Sign Out then try signing in again.
Account Dashboard components
Make basic changes to your account, including changing your role and opting out of CS First emails.
A list of your club locations and your role at each.
A list of all of your CS First clubs and access to individual club dashboards and club codes. Click on any club for more detail.
To edit your schedule
- click on your club
- click edit next to Step 2 on your club setup page
Access to online student content, teacher resources, and digital materials.
Your club dashboard contains all necessary information, tools, and materials related a specific club.
To access your individual club dashboard(s)
- Visit the My Clubs page.
- Click on the club you want to access
You must be signed in to the CS First website to access the My Clubs page.
Club dashboard components
Check this tab for notifications that pertain to your club.
This tab includes all club set-up information. Use this tab to:
- edit your start date/schedule.
- check the status of your print materials.
- edit your role in the club.
- invite or edit volunteers.
- invite or edit co-hosts.
Delete a club
Choose a scenario below to delete your club.
If students have not yet logged in to your club
If students have not yet been added to your club, you will have the option to Delete your club.
To do so:
- Visit your My Clubs page page.
- Click on the club you want to delete.
- Scroll down on the Setup tab.
- Click the red Delete This Club button.
If students have logged in to your club
If students have logged in to your club, you will need to manually delete the student accounts on the Student Stats page before you can delete your club.
To do this:
- Check the box beside each student account
- Click the trash can in the upper right corner
- Once student accounts have been removed, you will be able to delete the entire club.
A Pride Page displays information about CS First clubs hosted at a specific location, including the themes that have been taught and the number of volunteer hours, students served, hours of coding, and clubs led.
How do I get one?
When you set up a club online you can create a public page for your location.
Check the box next to “Create a public page for my location...”
Create a pride page for a past club
If you forgot to check the box to create a Pride Page when you were initially setting up a past or existing club, you can create one retroactively. To do so,
- Setting up a new (temporary) club at the same location.
- Check the box to “Create a public page for my location...”.
- Wait 24 hours.
- When your Pride Page appears (on g.co/csfirst/club-list), it will include data from all clubs that have been hosted at your location.
- Delete your temporary club.