CS First offers free classroom kits that are designed to help teachers get started with CS First and to get their students excited about learning computer science. See what's new with kits, here.
Requesting a Classroom Kit
Teachers in qualifying locations (see shipment availability section) can request a classroom kit for our "Multi-Day Activities." Once you add a multi-day activity to a CS First class, you will have the option to request a free classroom kit or use the digital materials. Visit g.co/csfirst/curriculum to view our different types of curriculum activities.
Classroom Kits include
The new CS First classroom kits are not connected to any particular activity or theme, and include the following items:
- The CS First Starter Guide to help you prepare for your first class.
- Stickers! For the students, of course... To encourage participation and for fun!
- Certificates (50 of them!) to acknowledge your students’ success.
- A Shout Out poster for students to recognize peer accomplishments and to build classroom community.
To track your kit shipment:
- Visit your Classes page.
- Click on the class you want to track materials for.
- Review the shipping status for the current activities. The shipping status will be updated with tracking information.
Coming soon! This feature is not currently available.
If your class is scheduled to start in 3 days or less and you haven't received your materials, or to report an issue (damage, etc.) with your materials, contact us here.
Please keep in mind, kits are currently available for multi-day activities only. Digital materials are available for one-hour activities. Visit g.co/csfirst/curriculum to view our different types of curriculum.
Headphones are no longer provided by CS First due to the growth of the program. Please consider acquiring a set of headphones for your students and/or borrowing from another teacher.