Common Issues & Troubleshooting
- Report a print materials issue
If you are a CS First teacher and having trouble accessing your CS First account, it's possible that you may have been automatically logged in to the CS First website with a different email account. Try completely signing out of the CS First website, opening a new browser or window, and singing in again - ensuring you are using the account you signed up with.
If you or your students are experiencing issues with the CS First website or videos, please complete the following steps before contacting CS First.
- Try a new browser (Chrome, Firefox, etc.) and check if the issue still exists.
- If it does, ensure you are running the latest version of your browser and install any necessary updates and try again.
- If the issue still exists, try restarting your computer and try again.
- If the issue still exists, contact your IT department to see if they can assist.
If none of the steps above resolve your issue, you can contact CS First.
If you or your students are having trouble with the Scratch website, please check the Scratch FAQ and if appropriate, report an issue with the Scratch team via the drop down menu on the Contact Us page.