Setting up a CS First Class
If you are not signed in to the CS First website, click Sign In, select I’m a Teacher, and click (or enter) the appropriate email account you would like to use to set up your class. Then complete the following steps:
If you are already signed in to the CS First website, click on My Classes, and complete the following steps:
- Click on the blue Create class button.
- Click on the card for the class you created.
- Click on the blue Add activities button.
- Choose a theme and click the grey Add to class button.
- Choose your materials preference.
You can add multiple themes to a class by completing the above steps, and by clicking the grey “Add to class” button for any theme on the Curriculum page.
Visit our Curriculum page for basic guidance on difficulty level and choose any theme that interests you and your students.