Setting up CS First Clubs
Visit g.co/csfirst/start-club to complete the following steps:
- Choose your role (new users only)
- Set your location
- Choose a theme
- Set a start date
- Request materials
- Choose your role (for this specific club)
CS First Club Locations
Anyone can run a CS First club at any location as long as you meet the minimum requirements.
- Enter any city/state or a full address into the Search field.
- Click Search.
- Check the “host” box next to the correct location.
- Click “Save My Locations”.
If you are unable to find your specific location via the instructions above, please pick the any other location. If you don’t want the location you pick to show upon our impact map, do not check the box next to create a Pride Page.
You will be able to specify your shipping address on the "Request Materials" page, but that address will not be made public.
Visit our View Materials page for basic guidance on difficulty level and choose any theme that interests you and your students.