Assign Coordinate licenses to users
If you use Google Apps or another Google service for which you manage users in the Admin console, you must assign a Coordinate license to each user you want to access Coordinate. You can assign licenses to individual users or to all users in an organizational unit. You can remove or reassign licenses at any time.
To assign Coordinate licenses:
- Sign in to the Google Admin console.
- Click Billing.
Where is it?
- In the Google Maps Coordinate box, click Manage licenses.
- To assign licenses to all users, including those you add in the future, click the Manage licenses tab, and select the check box Auto-assign the following license to all currently unassigned users and users subsequently created.
- To assign licenses to individual users, click the Unassigned users tab, then select the check box next to the names of the users to whom you want to assign a license.
- To assign licenses to organizational units, click the Unassigned users tab, then click the Org link. Highlight the organization to which you want to assign licenses. The right pane shows how many users in the selected organization have licenses and how many do not.
Note: Assigning licenses to an organizational unit means that only users in that organizational unit—not child organizational units—receive licenses.
- Click Assign and select Google Maps Coordinate from the drop-down list. The drop-down list shows the number of licenses you purchased and the number that are in use.
- In the confirmation that appears, click Assign License. If you have enough licenses for the selected users, the names of the selected users are licensed and moved from the Unassigned users tab to the Assigned users tab.