Each site has its own flat rate per page
- The per page rate is set by the site.
- For example, if a site charges $.02 per page, and you view 5 pages on that site every day for a week, $.70 is subtracted from your pass balance.
Note: you are charged each time you visit or refresh a page, even if you have previously visited it.
- You can view the per page price on the site at initial sign-up to Contributor, or before adding a site to your pass.
Your ad removal pass will automatically top up
- You’re charged $5.00 to begin, and again whenever your balance drops below $1. Pricing in Europe and the UK is €5.00 to and £5.00 to begin, and again whenever your balance drops below €1 to and £1, respectively.
- You will receive an email notice before we charge your account.
Sales tax is included
Sales tax is included when your ad removal pass is topped up. See the table below for examples of how your tax rate affects the amount of payment that gets added to your ad removal pass.
For an initial charge or top-up charge of $5.00:
|If your sales tax is||This is your tax amount||This amount gets added to your ad removal pass|
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?