You can use your computer to transfer contacts to another email account.
To add your contacts to another email account, first download them as a CSV or vCard file. To clear up storage, export and then delete contacts that you don't need.
- Go to Google Contacts.
- Select one of the following:
- A single contact: Tick the box next to the contact name.
- Multiple contacts: Tick the boxes next to all of the contacts that you want to export.
- All contacts: Tick the box next to any contact and in the top left, click Selection Actions All.
- At the top left, click More actions Export.
- To back up your contacts, select Google CSV.
- To save your file, click Export.
After you export your contacts, learn how to delete contacts that you don’t need.
Tip: If you use Google Contacts for work or school, you can’t select all contacts in the directory.