View, group & share contacts
You can organize the people and businesses in Contacts using labels.
You can use the Contacts app to find someone’s contact info or organize contacts with labels like "friends" or "family."
Create a group
- Go to Google Contacts.
- On the left under "Labels," click Create label. (If you don’t see "Labels," go to group contacts in old Contacts.)
- Type a name, then click OK.
Add contacts to a group label
- To select contacts, check the boxes next to their names.
- In the top right, click Label . (If you don’t see Label , go to group contacts in old Contacts.)
- Choose the groups you want to add the contacts to. You'll see a checkmark appear next to the groups you chose.
Email a group
- Open Gmail.
- In the top left, click Compose.
- In the "To" field, start typing the group name, then select the group from the list that appears.
- You'll see a list of contacts in the "To" field.
Remove contacts from a group