You can now measure website satisfaction with easy code implementation via Google Tag Manager. To do this, you need to first sign up your site with Google Surveys. Once that's done, you can setup the website-satisfaction tag to fire on all or any specific pages using Google Tag Manager. All you need is to have your site setup with Google Tag Manager and your Google Surveys site ID.
Follow these instructions to set up Google Surveys website-satisfaction surveys in Google Tag Manager:
- In Google Tag Manager, select an account. The Containers page appears.
- Click your site’s container in the list. The Tags page appears.
- To add the Website Satisfaction tag, click New Tag on the Container screen.
- Select the Google Surveys Website Satisfaction tag, enter your site ID, and specify triggers for when the tag should fire.
- To preview, from any page in a container with unpublished changes, click Publish in the upper-right corner of the screen, then click Preview and Debug. Previewing gives you an opportunity to perform quality assurance (QA) on your site. You can make sure the site looks and behaves as you expect and, using the debugging option, see which tags fire as you browse and interact with the site.
- When you are ready to make your changes live on your website, click Publish in the upper-right corner of the screen, then click Publish Now.