If you have a Google Surveys account that has been enabled for advanced settings, you see an Advanced tab on the Settings page:
Here is an example of a live survey where advanced settings are applied:
- Logo Image: Your company/site logo.
- Preview Text: The amount of article content you want to show before the survey (number of characters or percentage of article length).
- Zip Code exclusion: Any Zip or Postal codes that you want to omit from seeing surveys.
- Enhanced Message text: An additional message displayed above the survey, next to your logo (in the image below, the Google logo is used).
- Prompt Messaging: The message that users see when the survey appears, at the top of the survey in the blue title bar. Select a message template from the list or write your own.
In addition to advanced account settings, eligible publishers can also provide a custom alternate-action unit to be shown in the OR section of the survey prompt.
Publishers can choose one of the following non-survey actions to appear as an alternative for users who do not want to answer questions:
- Skip button (default)
- Registration/sign in (advanced)
- Email/newsletter sign up (advanced)
- Payment via Google Wallet (advanced)