Advanced account management
If you have a Google Consumer Surveys account that has been enabled for advanced settings, you should see an Advanced tab in your account as shown below:
Shown below is an example of a live survey where advanced settings have been applied:
- Logo Image: Your company/site logo.
- Preview Text: The amount of article content that you wish to show before the survey. This can either be in terms of characters or as a percentage of the article length.
- Zip Code exclusion: Any precise Zip or Postal codes that you want to omit from showing surveys.
- Enhanced Message text: An additional message to users shown above the survey, next to your logo (In the image below, Google logo is used).
- Prompt Messaging: The message that users will be shown when the survey appears, at the top of the survey in the blue title bar. Select a message template from the drop down list or write your own.
In addition to advanced account settings, eligible publishers can also provide a custom alternate action unit to be shown in the or portion of the survey prompt.
Publishers may choose one of the following non-survey actions to appear as an alternative for users who do not want to answer questions:
- Skip button (default)
- Registration/sign in (advanced)
- Email/newsletter sign up (advanced)
- Payment via Google Wallet (advanced)