To view your survey results:
- Sign into Consumer Surveys.
- Click on the survey you want to view on the Survey dashboard page.
- Click on the text of any question in the Survey Question to see individual question results.
- Click on the inferred demographic segments on the left hand pane to segment the data by: inferred age, gender, urban density, geography, or income.
While your survey will start to collect responses immediately, you’ll start seeing results once the data has been processed, which usually happens in a matter of hours.
What are Saved views?
Saved views allow you to create specific views of your data and save them so that you can return at any time.
- Sign in to your account at http://www.google.com/insights/consumersurveys/
- Click the survey title.
- Click the question that interests you.
- Depending on your question type, select the desired report settings on the left hand pane or drag and drop the answers to code your open text results.
- Under Saved views on the right, click New.
- Create a title for the Saved view and click Save.
If you’d like to share a Saved view, you can add a survey owner or share the link to that saved view after making your data public. Note that all data will be viewable beyond the Saved view if you make the results public. If you add a survey owner, they will also see Saved views that you create and you will see any that they create.