- Target a representative sample of the US Internet population
- Target a subpopulation using inferred demographic data
- Geographic region (Northeast, South, Midwest, West)
- Target a specific population like dog owners, moms, or golfers using a screening question (e.g. "Do you own a dog?”)
- Please note that a response is when the respondent answers the screening question and a follow up question.
You can prepay for your responses online through Google Wallet using a credit or debit card.
*The number of responses you should purchase depends on how confident you want to be in your results. A top-line margin of error of 10% or more is acceptable for some business decisions, but others require more accuracy. For general internet audience questions, we recommend 1,500 responses to ensure that top-line results will be within a 3-5% margin of error and that results segmented by one or two dimensions (e.g. age, gender, etc.) will be within a 10% margin of error. The number of responses recommended in order to receive statistically significant responses can be different for targeted surveys to a custom audience.