- Represent a global network of everyday Google users who love using Google products
- Are passionate about sharing their knowledge
- Help others in the Google Help Communities
When you become an expert, you'll become eligible for exclusive program perks, like special badges in the Google Help Communities, direct access to Google employees to provide product feedback, eligibility for beta testing opportunities, and a chance to attend expert only events.
Join the program
Join the Product Experts Program by signing up at productexperts.withgoogle.com. After sign-up, you will land in your Product Experts Profile where you can access the Google Help Communities and begin helping users in the product community of your choice.
Your Product Experts profile helps track your progress in the Product Experts Program by displaying a record of all of your activity across the Google Help Communities you contribute to.
- Go to productexperts.withgoogle.com.
- Click Sign up.
- If you're not already, sign in to your Google account.
- Select the product(s) you're interested in and which language(s) you prefer.
- Agree to the terms of service.
- Click Accept.
To start contributing, answer user questions and share your knowledge in the Google Help Communities.
Steps to contribute
- From your Product Experts Profile, click All Communities under “My communities”
- Select the product community you’re interested in contributing to
- Click the “Community” tab in the top left hand corner to access the Google Help Community of your chosen product
- Browse through community threads to answer user questions and share your product knowledge
Product Expert status and points
There are five statuses in the Product Experts Program: Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, and Diamond. Product Experts become eligible for status upgrades upon reaching specific point thresholds in each Google Help Community they participate in.
|Bronze Member*||100 points, 1 Recommended Answer|
|Silver Product Expert||300 points, 3 Recommended Answers|
|Gold Product Expert||1000 points, 10 Recommended Answers|
|Platinum Product Expert||2500 points, 25 Recommended Answers|
|Diamond Product Expert||5000 points, 50 Recommended Answers|
*Note that Bronze Member status is granted automatically, but every status afterwards must be changed by a Community Manager. Community Managers look for enthusiastic users who provide helpful, accurate answers in their communities.
Ways to earn points
Earn points by helping answer user questions in the Google Help Communities.
|Reply to a post||1 point|
|Provide a Recommended Answer*||10 points|
*Recommended Answers are earned when another user marks your reply as “Recommended”