- Represent a global network of everyday Google users who love using Google products
- Are passionate about sharing their knowledge
- Help others in the Google Help Communities and through Help on Social
When you become an expert, you'll get exclusive program perks, like special badges in the Google Help Communities, direct access to Google employees to provide product feedback and a chance to test Google products before they're released.
Join the program
- Go to productexperts.withgoogle.com.
- Click Sign up.
- If you're not already, sign in to your Google account.
- Select the product(s) you're interested in and which language(s) you prefer.
- Agree to the terms of service.
- Click Accept.
To start contributing, answer user questions and share your knowledge in the Google Help Communities.
Upgrade your expert status
Google Community Managers choose members with product expertise and a passion for helping others to be Silver Product Experts. When you answer more questions in the Google Help Communities, you can become eligible to upgrade your expert status.
To reach Gold status, you must be an active Silver Product Expert for at least three months. During that time, you should:
- Demonstrate product expertise and a passion for helping others
- Provide high quality answers
- Be friendly and respectful to all community members