You can search or browse for any particular topics in the Google Help Communities.
Search for existing answers
- From the community home page: On the Community home page, the search box is the primary element you see first on the page. Enter your keywords here and click Enter. A list of topics or Help Center articles related to your search will appear.
- From other community pages: At the top of the page, enter your keywords in the search box and click Enter. A list of topics or Help Center articles related to your search appears.
On the right side of the browse page, type your keywords in the Has words box and click Enter. A list of topics related to your search appears. You can find a specific set of topics you're interested in by filtering categories or actions.
- Created or replied to: Threads you created or replied to
- Subscribed: Threads you are subscribed to
- Contains Recommended Answer: Only show threads that contain a Recommended Answer
- Featured: Shows only Featured threads, select by Community Managers
- Details: Shows only topics within the selected Details. Details vary by community and can include Categories, Devices, Operating Systems, Browsers, and more