The Google Help Communities are a place for Google users to ask questions or provide feedback about Google products and services, discuss products and services with other Google users and enthusiasts, provide tips for using Google products and services to the community, get help from other users and Google enthusiasts on all of the above.
- Recommended answers: Replies that users find accurate or helpful. These are answers that are identified by the original poster, an Expert, or a Google Representative.
- Colored badges: The people answering questions in the forums may have badges next to their user ID. Badges show a member's identity or level of participation, such as:
- Bronze Members: New members who are developing their product knowledge
- Silver Product Experts: Dedicated members who are enthusiastic about helping others
- Gold Product Experts: Trusted members who are knowledgeable and active contributors
- Platinum Product Experts: Seasoned members who contribute beyond providing help through mentoring, creating content, and more
- Diamond Product Experts: Expert members with product mastery who help other Google users and Product Experts
- Alumni: members who are no longer active, and for any reason have to step aside from the Community but were previously recognized for their helpfulness will be acknowledged as Alumni
- Google Employees: Guides and Community Managers who work at Google
- Google Community Specialists: Google partners who lend their expertise to help maintain our communities
How to participate in the forum
- Create topics and posts related to the specific Google product that is the focus of that forum. To discuss another Google product, you can visit that product’s forum.
- Choose the most relevant category for your topics. Using the correct category helps other forum visitors to find and contribute to your topic.
- Create posts that are related to the question or discussion to which you’re responding. Use "Search" to find questions or discussions that are related to your interests. If you are unable to find a related topic, start a new one by clicking New Topic.
- Create clear and concise topic subjects and posts. Subjects should not be in all capital letters. Include only important URLs. Posts with excessive / unrelated URLs will be removed.
- Do not include personal information. To ensure your safety, security, and privacy, never post your email address or any personal information you don’t want to share. Google representatives won't ask for your password. Be cautious if you choose to contact others offline or ask others to contact you.
- Be respectful of others’ opinions. When disagreeing on an issue, stay polite and assume good intent.
Cautions and Forum Participation Agreement
- By participating in these forums, you agree to abide by the Support Forums Content Policy. Breaking these guidelines might result in your post being removed. Severe abuses might lead to harsher penalties including warning or removal of access to Google Support Community Forums.
- If you believe that someone is violating these posting guidelines, flag their post or thread for review: Click More Report Abuse.
- Community content is not proactively monitored by Google, and may not be up to date or accurate. If a post is off-topic, out-of-date, or no longer relevant, forum threads may be removed from Google search, but may still turn up in Support search results.
- While Support Forums make the best efforts to be helpful, users should refer to the official Google Help Centers or Policy documents for the most up-to-date, official and accurate information.
Please read the Google Terms of Service for more information. We reserve the right to change these guidelines at any point in our effort to keep the forum helpful, user-friendly, and safe.