Google Cloud Search currently supports the following Google Workspace services:
- Contacts global Directory (doesn't include personal contacts)
- Drive (including Docs, Sheets, Slides, and Forms)
- Classic Sites
- New Sites
Cloud Search usage limits
- You can search content from only your organization's domain. Any content created outside your organization and shared with you won't show up in search results.
- Deleted and Draft emails won't show up in search results.
- Events from only your primary calendar show up in search results. Cloud Search doesn't currently support secondary calendars or calendars shared with you.
- In large documents, only the first several thousand words are searchable.