This feature is available with Google Workspace.
You can easily get back to documents you were working on with the Pick up where you left off assist card. Quickly see the documents in Google Drive you recently viewed or edited, or were commented on by someone else.
- Open the Cloud Search app .
- Go to the Pick up where you left off card.
- Swipe to the left to view all the items.
- Tap an item to open the document in Drive.
- (optional) To edit a document, tap Edit .
- When you're done, at the top-left corner, tap Close .