Turn your account activity on or off
You can get more relevant suggestions in Google Cloud Search if you turn on your account activity. Google saves your search activity to customize your experience when you use Cloud Search and have your account activity turned on.
You’re in control of your account activity and can change the setting anytime.
Note: You can't change your account activity in the Google Cloud Search app.
- In your iPhone® or iPad® web browser, such as Chrome or Safari®, go to cloudsearch.google.com.
- In the top corner of the homepage, tap Menu .
- Tap Settings Account activity.
- At Web & App Activity, tap On or Off to change the setting.
- At the bottom of the page, tap Turn On or Pause to change the setting.