Search for people
You can quickly find contact information for a colleague just by searching for their name in Google Cloud Search. A card with their profile information appears at the top of your search results.
If your search matches more than one person, you see a card with profile summaries. To see a person’s full profile, click their name. If you search for a manager, you also see a list of the people who report to them.
Find contact information for people at work
From a card, you can send an email, start a video call, or make a call using your mobile device.
- Open the Cloud Search app .
- Search for a person by name.
- On the card, tap how you want to contact the person:
- To make a video call, tap Start a Hangout .
- To send an email, tap Email .
- To call the person, tap the highlighted phone number.
- See manager and direct report information:
- To see the profile card of a person's manager, tap the manager's name.
- To see who reports to a manager, tap Show More:
- To see the profile card of a direct report, tap their name.
- To contact a direct report, next to their name, tap More , then select how you want to contact them.
Profile cards appear only on the first page of results, and you won’t see them if you filter your search results.
Note: You see contact and manager information only if your organization has added these profile details to user accounts.