You can use the Google Cloud Print app for Android to do the following:
- Manage your print jobs across multiple accounts
- Print documents to any Cloud Ready printers
- Control printer options
- See previous print jobs
Install Google Cloud Print
Confirm that Cloud Print is installed on your phone:
- Open your device’s Settings .
- Under “System,” select Printing .
If you don’t see Printing, download and install the Cloud Print app from the Google Play Store .
Print from an Android device
- Open the page you want to print in its app (Photos, Chrome, etc).
- On the app, tap Options .
- On Chrome, tap Share Print .
- On other apps, tap Print .
To print with Android 4.3 or lower,
- Open the page you want to print in its app.
- From the app’s menu, select Share .
- Tap Google Cloud Print.